Advanced cybersecurity for every industry.
From risk assessments to recovery plans, we protect your data.
How confident are you in your organization’s security operations? Would they perform well under pressure or survive a cyberattack? A recent study suggests hackers can penetrate up to 93% of business networks. With many organizations offering work-from-home opportunities, high quality cyber security protocols and action plans are more important than ever.
Aspell Services offers cybersecurity services for every phase of the organization’s life-cycle. If you have not reviewed your data protection protocols in the last year, contact us today. We will evaluate your security infrastructure and policies against the highest industry standards.
The National Institute of Standards and Technologies (NIST) is a non-regulatory government agency that addresses policies, processes and standards for technology and scientific organizations. While not required for most private industry contracts, NSIT compliance is considered a best practice solution for all organizations.
NSIT compliance is required for Department of Defense (DOD) contractors and sub-contractors. If you are contractor on a DOD or another federal contract, Aspell Services will ensure your operations meet specific security requirements. We also maintain our own compliance with the NIST cybersecurity framework to best serve our clients, partners, vendors, and contractors.
Aspell Services specializes in assisting government clients. As a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business, we help government clients and their contractors meet diversity requirements. (Click here to view our certifications.)
Data Protection Principles
The NIST framework is exceptional because it uses business drivers to guide cybersecurity initiatives. This yields more effective results by aligning protocols with specific organizational goals. In addition to the NIST framework, we generally take the following steps for cybersecurity projects:
- IDENTIFICATION of the current risk profile. We evaluate your security environment against best practices.
- Implementation of protocols to PROTECT critical infrastructure. We provide policies and software solutions to ensure your security operations meet and exceed cybersecurity standards.
- Implementation of protocols to DETECT security breaches and issues. Policies and software solutions to identify threats, including ransomware, malware, DOS and DDOS attacks, and more are also deployed.
- Utilize policies and action plans to effectively RESPOND to any issues. Aspell Services will assist your team in implementing written policies and action plans following a security breach.
- Execute a back-up and RECOVERY plan. Our team will continue working by your side until back-up and recovery is complete.